Your Door and Hearth Specialist
Dealers Wholesale is a total opening integrator providing turnkey solutions since 1963. We provide value through the entirety of the construction process, working collaboratively as a partner with your development, construction and management teams. With over 55 years of experience we provide our clients peace of mind that they will receive the correct products, ontime, and within budget.
Our aim is to not just make a sale, but to work in conjunction with the customer to find out how the company can best serve them. We want to build meaningful and lasting relationships by not only offering products and services, but also by taking a more integrated approach to delivering solutions. Above all, we focus on your needs, because your satisfaction is our success.
- Specification Writing
- Detailed Budgeting
- Field Surveys
- Key Systems Design
- Estimating, including plan and specification review
- Project Management
- Jobsite Consultation
- Coordinated jobsite deliveries
- Field Installation
- Service and Warranty
Each project presents unique challenges, goals, and timeframes. We take the time understand these requirements to assure we meet your individual
By partnering with our clients early in the construction process we are able to provide the correct products the first time. This early collaboration results in maximizing our buying power while minimizing change orders.
Dealers Wholesale is synonymous with the strongest vendors in all of Division 8, 10, and 28. We avoid a “one size fits all approach”, and leverage the strength of these relationships to fit each project with the correct products.
Dealers Wholesale eliminates the headaches between door hardware and access control coordination. We provide product recommendations, system design, and turnkey installation resulting in a single source of accountability. Our ability to integrate networked and battery powered products into a single database provide ownership with an economic user friendly system.
We are uniquely structured to provide commercial, multifamily, and residential grade products. With inhouse fabrication, welding, and interior/exterior door prehanging shops, we can provide the necessary customization and quality control.
The ability to provide turnkey solutions on nearly all products helps boosts efficiencies while driving down overall project cost. Our team looks at code
requirements and specification gaps and works to make the necessary corrections before product is shipped.
- About Dealers Wholesale
- Learn about your unique business
- Understand your goals and time frames
- Present solutions based on individual project goals
- Provide project specific hardware specs.
- Deliver detailed proposal with cutsheets, access control options, and VE opportunities
- Expedite any time sensitive product
- Provide submittals, keying schedule, and detailed rough openings
- Coordinate phased delivery / Installation of material with project manager
- Work with super and deliver solutions to maintain project on schedule
- Follow up with project manager and review successes, areas for improvement, etc.
- Educate client with new products and services that fit their needs